goodbye buffalo!

well many of u may not know me personally, and i dont post here that much. but at the end of this month i will be heading off the army reserves. i am excited to get out of buffalo and do somthing new, and also have my schooling paid for when i get back. i will also have a new whip when i get back and i can ditch the ranger that my brother so nicely let me take over his payments on. anyways figured id let u guys know what i was up to and what i have planned for my furture.

Good luck to you sir…Dont know ya…but either way good luck

:word:

GL ROB ILU :-*

figured id update everyne, im leaving wednesday for fort sill, oklahoma. im so glad to get out of here but ill be back in december for christmas and and then i got back to fort lee, va for 21 more weeks. should be a good time , im looking forward to it very much.

oh noes.

Good luck.

Take advantage of the GI bill when you get back. Fo sho!

Good luck yo :tup:

dont know you but its still nice to see people leave for greener pastures now an then. GL with the move, enjoy it…

i know you’re gone and can’t see this, but i’ve known you for a long time and i hope everything goes well for you. hell, i might be joining you in the forces myself. best of luck, can’t wait for you to get home. i was waiting with chris for you to come over the night before you left. i better see you soon. don’t drink too much biquor and leer.

Keep your head on a swivel.

g/l, getting out of Buffalo is always a good thing.

good luck to you!