Goodbye summer...

Almost time to put away the toys… :cry:

It better be a cold snowy winter. Nasty rainy slushy muddy shitty 32* +/- 2* winters suck.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:22,topic:36610"”]

It better be a cold snowy winter. Nasty rainy slushy muddy shitty 32* +/- 2* winters suck.

[/quote]

Fuck you.

It better be a 60* winter.

Hey that’d be fine too. Just no middle ground. Last year we didn’t have a winter. We just had a few months of fuck.

ugh i’m so glad summer is over. i’m getting sick of these 80* days… I hope this winter is low 20’s from november to april and a constant snowfall. I hate when we get snow and then it all melts leavin us with smud or snirt (snow and mud or snow and dirt)

[quote=“JDMAllstars,post:9,topic:36610"”]

who the hell seriously buys a fuckin evo or an STi just to put it away for winter? i don’t understand the concept of buying that kind of car then storing it for winter.
So lets go from AWD to FWD or RWD in the snow?
The water must not be filtered where you folks live im sorry

[/quote]

well the :tup: tooo yoooo!!! Zong
thats 1

[quote=“originalsin,post:16,topic:36610"”]

its not that rough here either :wink:

[/quote]

word I can’t wait to go to san diego on dec 6th

farewell summer, i know you gon miss me. cause we been together like nike airs and crisp tees. s dots with polo fleeces. or the purple label shit with the logo secret.

i do this in my slumber summer

[quote=“Zong,post:26,topic:36610"”]

[/quote]

wanna take me? :slight_smile:

where was that? im def. goin there. no shitty ass big lots parkinglots for me this year.

i cant wait for drifto and snowboarding.

Drift omni signing in…

Dorifto my lesabbreeee

i need a super POS rwd car asap

FWD with e-brake that works.

Snow + AWD + Turbo = Perfection

The only season where my car goes from lame, to less lame.

[quote=“The_Russian,post:35,topic:36610"”]

FWD with e-brake that works.

[/quote]

did it last year. this year i have a car i care about though. i dont feel like slamming light poles and shit with it. plus RWD makes for way more fun in the snow since you can acutually hold a drift. <3 the old ford ranger from last winter haha. i seriously want a beater e30 to fuck up this winter and keep the miles off my gti

you have a beater E30

I wonder who will be first to roll the Xterra: Me or my wife…

[quote=“66impalass,post:38,topic:36610"”]

you have a beater E30

[/quote]

no.

i have a beat e30.

thats going to be not so beat

some day :shrug: