Salute to summer

Here’s to an incredible summer in WNY.:beer2:
I have seen some good summers in WNY but never like the one we just had.
This is also the first year in a long time that I haven’t had a “summer” car to enjoy.:biglaugh:
It has been great building weather though.

Big :tup: to great weather.

Damn old men…always talking about the weather…

i nominate mike to throw a goodbye summer party at his new place.

'Twas gorgeous. Made for a good summer to get married. :tup: :whip: We had a few related photoshoots and the weather was perfect for them all.

<3 global warming.

And if this means we have a snowy winter, I’m all for it. Cold and wet blows, cold and snowy is fun.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:4,topic:35821"”]

And if this means we have a snowy winter, I’m all for it. Cold and wet blows, cold and snowy is fun.

[/quote]

x32457098

i heart snow.

I’ll salute summer when I get my end of the year video done… I just need some more footage first. I have way to much track footage.

[quote=“evolve,post:3,topic:35821"”]

i nominate mike to throw a goodbye summer party at his new place.

[/quote]

I have seen pictures from some of the NYSPEED parties, maybe now would be a good time for a party, you know, before the hardwood floors and final coat of paint is applied.:barf:

around the corner ! oh no

http://www.micahweber.com/lone2.jpg

:shudder:

Just got AT tires for the xterra this past weekend and the wife’s studded snows will be going on Oct 15th (the day they’re legal.) Last year the snows were sitting in the corner of the garage mocking me during that storm. Fuckers.

i hope i move outta WNY before snow gets here

[quote=“MicaH,post:8,topic:35821"”]

around the corner ! oh no

[/quote]

That is a sweet fuckin picture

its supposed to be a record breaker today!!!

Its hard to believe that this time last year the October storm was only 2 weeks from now, yet its going to be in the mid-high 80s today.

Definitely was one of the best summers I remember :tspry:

I was justing thinking about the october storm also. I wonder if the weather be crazy again this year at the same time.

[quote=“97_B18b1,post:11,topic:35821"”]

That is a sweet fuckin picture

[/quote]