Can't believe it's so cold so soon

…Friday Night: A chance of snow or rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 50%…

http://www.erh.noaa.gov/forecast/MapClick.php?site=BUF&llon=-79.242083&rlon=-78.354583&tlat=43.067917&blat=42.180417&smap=1&mp=0&map.x=162&map.y=140

I love snow and all a ridiculous amount, but shit. I am not ready to be putting the MR2 away soon.

It was 70 on saturday.

then again, its october.

You should be happy if You get another month out of this year.

it wont snow… not yet atleast

Yeah next weekend is not looking very nice, at least according to the weather channel website. Of course that is a week away so their chances of being right arent very good.

Fri
Oct 13 Rain / Snow Showers / Wind
43°/38° 60%

Sat
Oct 14 Rain / Snow Showers
48°/46° 30%

Sun
Oct 15 Showers
49°/44° 60%

I’m going to try to hold off on putting my winter wheels and snows on until sometime in late november.

bring on teh snow… ready and waiting! :slight_smile:

:word:

Almost time for winter meets. :slight_smile:

Teh AWD DSM is waiting too, but I am not ready to put away the MR2. I’m gonna miss the ridic handling and the super good gas mileage I get.

I can’t believe it’s 93 degrees and sunny outside, it’s staying warm so long down here :slight_smile:

So you’re saying it will be a fun weekend in the TA lol.

Its not that cold. :slight_smile:

We’ve had snow by Halloween a few times, maybe this year too!

I can’t wait.

:word:

[b]Fri
Oct 13[/b]
Partly Cloudy 78°/65° 20%
20 %
[b]Sat
Oct 14[/b]
Partly Cloudy 78°/67° 20%
20 %
[b]Sun
Oct 15[/b]
Partly Cloudy 81°/72° 20%
20 %

its going to be a decent weekend

yeah it was only 92 today and I think 91 tomorrow, I gotta get my snow tires on soon and go buy some sand bags. LOL I don’t miss NY at all.

Quattro/Skiing time! :tup:

yea today was probably one of the last days ill have the bike out this year. as soon as that sun goes away it gets freezing.

oh well, lookin forward to the slopes this winter :slight_smile:

Screw you guys… see sig /

:word: x 2

so what do u guys do around here in the winter for meets?

SnowBall Fights and building snowman!

Winter time Subaru meets :tup:

i wish i knew what cold was…NOT :smiley: