Can't believe it's so cold so soon

:gotme: I like the fall and winter in Buffalo. Nothing better than having a snow storm dumping 2ft+ and sitting inside your cozy house with a case of beer and some pizza and wings, and nothing else you need to worry about doing.

I must admit I do get tired of the winters lengthiness by March/April though.

it will be wet snow that will melt by noon…I need my snowtires

word, i do need snows though

Hey, I really don’t mind.

The new roof gets put on my house within 2 weeks or so depending on the weather. I got all my firewood split, my fireplace rebuilt, and my house 90% ready for winter.

I got the clear to head back snowboarding this winter after my knee surgery…

I’m ready for winter to be here to be honest.

snowboarding soon yay

im psyched…

i enjoy driving like a douche during winter in my SUV

and snowboarding

:mad: yeah my best friend moved and we went snowboarding all the time,So i have nobody to go with anymore.Hopefully ill meet a bunch of people on here that go all the time.I like the rails and jumps at holiday and i never been to kb

I just got done yanking the engine on the sled, gotta get it going before the white stuff gets deep.

I’m not lying though. i Love winter. i LOVE driving in ridic snowstorms that scare the shit out of other people. i get a HUGE kick out of it. I love rallying around in the winter in the AWD. And as my name states, I love skiing.

But october snows do no good for me, because I can’t really do anything good with it. Haha.

It’s looking like snow will for sure be happening in my neck of the woods Friday and Saturday though.