NOooo, not snow, not yet

Im not ready, Did anyone else wake up to snow this morning, and better yet, are you ready for winter yet?

haha yup im ready… had my snow tires on now for like 2-3 weeks incase lol… but yea im rdy… got the trunk weights… snow tires… stock parts back on lol

yeah i been driving my beater around for atleast 3 weeks now.

anyone who stores thier summer cars any tips.

wooooooooooo

snoooooooooowwwww

yeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhh

i cant wait to go skiing!

Snow is ass.

i cant wait to slide down a hill with a plastic bag sitting on my ass

WINTER CAN KISS MY ARSE!!! :twisted:

I want the heat wave back where it was +30 in the shade. It can snow Christmas Eve, stay for Christmas then back to +30 on Boxing Day.

Crap, I gotta get new winter tires and get them mounted so in answer to your question, NOOOOOOOO I’m not ready.

then we’d either be sick or dead…imagine at least + ~45-50 deg. change in temp. lol

u dont notice the change in temp at all, animals might,but we’d be fine, did it all summer, from heat wave to -30degree freezer. but i’ve got the car away already.

i cant wait for winter… to be over and done so i can bust out my car!!

its still on the road till the end of november tho, i hope it doesnt snow.

Ya I am also holding out untill the end, I have some winter tires I can put on if I neet to tho,

No Im not ready, im putting my 240 away probably this weekend after I detail it and buff it.

Hey quick question, for the people who winter store their cars. Do you store it with a full tank or an empty tank? I do it with an almost empty tank so if the gas goes bad there isn’t much of it to go bad. Some people say it’s better with a full tank because it prevents the sending unit etc. from corossion/rust. What do you guys do and why?

you are supposed to store it with a full take,
it will help from miosture from building up in the tank as well as keeping your lines unfrozen

Full tank + fuel stabilizer/gasline antifreeze

Most random comment ever hahaha!

Most random comment ever hahaha![/quote]

I ate a donkey.

meeeeeeoooowwwwww

:blush:

not needed, most gas comes with this alread in it these days.

not needed, most gas comes with this alread in it these days.[/quote]

adding a little more can’t hurt?

mines in storagre already…with an empty tank…

A new password has been created; please check your e-mail for details on how to activate it.