Anyone else...

…feel like this has been the never-ending winter? It hasn’t even been snowy which I think makes it seem worse because it doesn’t really feel like winter. It’s just been cold. I’m seriously thinking I’m going to be living in Virginia or farther south within 5 years. This sucks.

every winter feels long :lol: it’s buffalo…and we all have cars and bikes we wanna drive

the winter seems long, but may is coming too fast. i need to buy a car and do everything i want to it within a couple weeks. im not gonna have time for anything else…urghh

True, but this winter feels exceptionally long to me for some reason. I’m usually not aching for spring like this. :gotme:

the good weather has been f-ing with our minds. it was nice in janurary then it got shitty again, then it was nice for the first half of march, now its crappy again. its mother nature screwing with us i think :lol:

well hopefully we only have a few more weeks of the cold weather…but i’m in no rush…i still need to get new tires :frowning:

haha…I got my summer wheels/tires on Saturday…not expecting that wet shit (shit is a less dirty word than snow…holy fuck I said it!) yesterday morning. So I drove like a granny until it melted…:confused:

Winter never really came this year ! but it is normal for it to be cold till the end of march.

no

When I was there for 5 days it felt like an eternity…

yes and it’s making everyone grumpy