Goodwill Auctions

Can you guys give me some info on how these work. I heard they have them every tuesday and you don’t need a dealers license. Where are the locations that they have these at? how much is it to get in? How much do most of the cars sell for? whatever else I need to know… etc I just need a cheap beater for work.

sailor had a site and everything that listed on the cars. I bookmarked it a while ago… looking for it now.

but if you need something from another auction let me know, i have a friend that can get cars from there

ILL GO With ya one time.

tuesday’s… in irwin… need 100$ to get in… and bid… if you don t win nothing then you get you 100 bucks back…

get there early to look over them…

thats about that… sometimes you’ll hit and sometimes you’ll miss…

most of them car’s there are flood car’s

have you tried www.4mag.com?

What time does it start? Is their a website for this place?

Who told you that?

There is one in West Mifflin, I think its the MAG one listed above that is every Thursday at either 6 or 7

Anybody know what the letters A @ B beside the car means? I’m hoping to go tommorrow…

a is for apple,b- is boy!

:bluez28: :stupid:

A= Anal B= Boobies

c = cunt

:beer:

yeah but how many people actually go to this auction?

i good bit its packed most the time right by my house

Yea, I went a few weeks back for the first time. More people than I expected, and I was really confused :scared:

if u all ever want to make a trip out to the impound auctions and or beaver auctions a buddy of mine has a dealers license… bout a 89? tbird and ripped it down… for like 50 bills there andthen got about 500 of it back on parts… and i kept the turbo

yea i go to the MAG Auction in West Mifflin every thurs. at 6:00 its been gettin packed lately and theres a good 250-300 cars maybe a lil more

I did not like all the fees Mag tacks on to each car. something like 300 and up on top of the winning bid. Goodwill auction is ok if you are looking for a beater for yourself. take a battery pack with you so you can hear the cars run. Good Luck