Google+

So I’ve had an invite for Google+ for ~Week, finally 2 nights ago was able to slip in as they had registration closed even if you had an invite. Anyone else here on shift on Google+ yet?

IDK if they have the registration open freely go to the site and check, if not let me know if you want an invite, hopefully they don’t close it down for awhile.

https://plus.google.com

Anyways, its pretty cool, IDK if its a Facebook killer just because of the sheer mass of facebook as it stands right now, but for the techy type people, they are going to love it, I know i do.

the link don’t work. WHAT THE FUCK is it??

id like an invite please.

rtrac1@gmail.com

thats weird, when I click the link it brings me to google talk…

but if i just type “plus.google.com” it works…

Its googles social network brahh

Sent :slight_smile:

fixed the link wayne, it should work

i do wanna check it out.

terrorswain@gmail.com

oh shit!!!

see pm

thanks!

Sent you guys :slight_smile:

invite me!

It’s IN… OMG ITS IN!!!

you dont send me one i’ll cut you

send me your email homo

Are we going to take it over as a ShiftFaceCrack dealio? :rofl

I want to check it out.

Shady, what’s the main difference between google+ and facebook?

pm’d sir

They are in fact pretty similar in layout, but im noticeing its somewhat of a “mix” between facebook and twitter.

Basicly, you can add anyone on Google+ without a “confirmation” much like following someone on twitter, you can follow anyone (providing they dont have a follow request setup) So I can add you to my Google+ Friends circle if I want even if you don’t add me, so anything you post publicly that you dont care who see’s I can see, again a lot like twitter.

But unless you add me to your circles I cannot see anything private or anything that is not meant for my circle.

So say your in my friends circle, my family is in my family circle… I want to post something that i want my family to see like this cute picture of my daughter, but I don’t want people in my friends circle to see it, unless I add my friends circle in that post, only my family will see it.

I iz on already.