Gorgeous FD3S. New engine, and so much more. 93 RX7 TYPE R R1

Let the man beee, i guess your right in a sense though

Oh shit mans are getting rowdy LOLLLLLLLLL!

Nobody deserves to have their car lit on fire you stupid retarded fuck.

single post and talking shit… 20 bucks says this kid was a part of it… you know whats up eh bud…

shit, i’ve been caught red handed…hand in the cookie jar…ya brah to cool.

What fucking uneducated hole did you crawl out of.

^Lol.

Seriously though, sorry to hear - hope you find out who it was.

Most of his posts are pointing out legitimate stupid things. Yeah he’s not nice about it, but not everyone sugar-coats. AFIK the people who did it thought the car belonged to someone else.

By your logic, someone should be torching your car soon, and you’ll deserve it.

^Amen. It was because of a tenant in the house my buddy lives in, he pissed someone off and they blew up the cars, thinking they were his. It sucks but what can you do, kid is being good about it and has been here everystep with the cleanup and rebuild of the 240sx, which was also harmed (btw, not anywhere as bad, many members cann attest, just some esthetics and some wiring.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

everyone was a asshole to me before I became one. people get treated the way they treat others. Not my fault.

Fuck, this is just terrible man. Best of luck in the future. Dylan’s saved my ass multiple times delivering parts within 24 hours when i need it. No one deserves this shit.

^thanks dom, im good to everyone. People just get the wrong impression beacuse of shit storms started by those who dont even know me or have dealt with me in the past.

ahahha he said you caught his hand in the cookie jar AHAHAHAHHA

Meh your a good guy yah, but why would someone torch your car if your such a good guy?

BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT IT WAS SOMEONE ELSES CAR.

READ.

wtf is with all these noobs talking like they have the respect of the forums already? start getting involved before you guys start saying shit.

so sorry to hear about the car dylan. didnt deserve to have that happen at all, especially to such a nice car

civic_nation should be investigated. didnt the fag that did it drive a civic???

Shit’s hot, son.

Your mom’s fat pussy. U must be my sister

That means it was your moms pussy too ^

^LOLL