Deeznutz silvia is SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it’s sold and it’s a bitter sweet feeling.
I felt as tho I just lost my first born.
Need some support guys :frowning:

Don’t worry I’ll still be part of the son240sx club and will always come to the meets regardless of what I’m driving.

Sadly

-deez

ur not welcome unless you have a turbocharged S-chassis car…

otherwise we will pin you down and pink-belly you until you bleed.

Hey man.

If you don’t mind me asking, without getting in to details, why did you sell?

Well first off I had the car for 6 years and I need something new, plus the money isn;t bad either.

Lookin to get into an rx7(fd) next year. I sold because i thought I could get a good amount for the car now instead of less later.

Man I feel bad!

-deez

Hey man, cheer up!

It’ll be ok once you realize what you did and find another 240 and do it up with an RB26 or something.

Congrats man, sounds like you are happy about the price you got for it. As long as you didn’t give it away. So, did you point the guy towards SON? That is the realy important thing here! j/k Dan.

Theo

BTW: did you send my money?

I think it was time for her to go. It was one of the first SR swaps in the city and it can be done much cleaner this time around, buy an FD and sr that bitch.

Ahhh ha ha ha, nice… DO IT!

:frowning: DAN YOU SOLD IT!

That was the first SR powered car I got a ride in at my first track day 2 years ago. Sorry to see it go, but I know you’ll have something even better coming along Dan. Make sure it has a piss loud BOV again :lol:

Andrew.

Did you sell it to Matt at Sterne? I know he was looking at it, hehehe. (I work there too)

Thanks guy for your support. I am happy with what I got for her.
Secondly the guy who bought the car seems like a very nice guy and he knows his sr’s aswell. He is part of the sons club and goes by born2drift.

//_/M aurice
No matt is too girly to drive a sr 240.j/k I know he wanted it, but someone beat him to it.

Anyways the plans on purchasing an fd are going to have to wait until next summer. Insurance is to high, and I want to do it up right. for now I will be gracing the boards in my 89 jetta auto. You might be laughing now, but next year should be interesting. :smiley:

You never know i might be lurking around in an S chassis again one day.

To all s body gearheads, this was by far the best car I have ever owned.
Can’t wait to see what the fd has in store.

-deez

PINK BELLY, PINK BELLY, PINK BELLY.

That belly ain’t getting any pinker boys.

deez - That was me in the red S13 following you today, thats a lovely BOV you got, hehehe 8)

Thanks

-deez