Gorgeous FD3S. New engine, and so much more. 93 RX7 TYPE R R1

hahahahaha

hahahah, wow. The stupidity these days. Goodluck in life.

who ever done this to your rx7 is a one dumb fuck with no taste of jdm.
fucking guy had to burn the one with 13b in it… why couldnt he do this to the one with ls1. that mofo deserve to die n burn in hell for doing this to a 13b.

anyway… how much now lol

Im parting it out. It was a really nice, stock clean car under the hood. I paid too much for it, and now I got a shell and a engine. Not too pleased, what can you do. Just got to move on, take a loss, and work hard to get back to where you were before. Thanks for the kind words, means alot.

Will you safety an E test the car?

Seriously, GO ELSEWHERE!!!

Lol at the lengths people go. Someone do a IP check on these bullshit accounts. haha. what a joke.

someone needs too, there has been so many new acc. lately that are just absolute idiots

didnt deserve that at all… and yea do an ip check son is turning into a shitfest

If you wanna do an IP check you’ll find that i dont have another account, I just heard what happened to his car an why it happened an i lol’d.

so you decided to join a forum as of the other day when you heard about this?

Wasn’t lit on Green, was it?

this is so fucked

so someone torched the car thinking it was someone elses, now hes helping you rebuild one of them?

id fucking sue his ass, and or murder him.

Nope, my buddies brother pissed someone off, so he blew up what was parked in his driveway. which included my car.

Your a dick man! your KARMA just got F#cked too!

Wow man, thats awful. Goodluck with the getting back on solid ground part