Got a bottle?

My bent six is pathetically slow. I’m looking to run as much a possible and still retain some reliability. I’m thinking a 50 shot is max. NOS has a kit that’s supposedly good for 200 horse. But, THAT is a bomb waiting to go off. 100 horse would be cool, but I’m not holding my breath. Melting holes in the pistons is a BAD thing, The Camaro is turning into a project without end. Has anybody run a ton of juice on a stock block? I’m not to interested in tearing the motor out. It’s my daily. But til the Wildcat Z/28 is able to make it to the track under it’s own power, I need to fill my need for speed.

Amateurs don’t use nitrous oxide. I’ve seen how you drive. You’ve got a heavy foot.
You’ll blow yourself to pieces

it would help if we knew what sixer you drrive. you should be able to run 50-75 shot for most part. but that is as long as the car is in good running condition.

i run a 300 shot on my monte its just bored and stroked 350 block

You’re lucky that 300-shot of NOS didn’t blow the welds on the intake

why would NO2 blow the welds on an intake? The added cylinder pressure is inside the cylinder, not in the intake manifold. You might lift a head with NO2, but not blow welds apart on an intake.

The only way that will happen is with a serious backfire.

have seen plastic intakes blow apart from nitrous back fires. seen a carb blow off a motor from a backfire. but the aluminum intakes never really seen them get damaged

i think it’s a joke from F&F

either way make sure you have the fuel and the headgaskets are up for the task

dont fry your rings or your apc diamond plate floor panel will fall out and me and the mad scientist here will have to replace the rings your fried. o, and hector cant pronouce his name

yeah sounds like a serial killer

:rofl:

i run 75 shot on a stock 6G73 block