Nitros on my civic, random questions

So once i finish my build on my engine i should be around 200whp up from 138 and i have this wet NOS kit sitting in my closet so i figure i might as well throw it on there because my engine management can controll it, it turns it on then when the right conditions are met it will spray add fuel and retard the timing so its nice and safe…
where my question is im thinking about running a 100 shot and wondered what size nozzle i will need and how much i should retard the timing, id ask about fuel but i really dont know how honda sets there fuel units
i was thinking of 8-10 degrees of retard so let me know what you guys think

the engine management im using is K-pro by hondata is you wondered

better get flame suit on, your going to hear every F&F qoute evar!!!

I live my life a quarter mile at a time, nothing else matters, for those ten seconds or less, I’m free.

it doesnt matter i found the right size i need .050 the thread can be closed

you can have any carona you want…

2 of em and I need em by tonight

lol at the use of “nitros”. Makes me think you have been playing to many video games.

amateurs don’t use NITROS oxide, I’ve seen how you drive you have a heavy foot

where did you see me at? i was probably tuning my car so i was running up 3ed gear 30-89mph

I hope that wasn’t a reply to what I said…because if it was, go home and watch it again :kekegay:

nawzzzzzzzzzzz

You almost had me? You never had me - you never had your car… Granny shiftin’ not double clutchin’ like you should. You’re lucky that hundred shot of NAWZ didn’t blow the welds on the intake! You almost had me?

It’s not the tuna sandwiches he comes here for…

i use to drag here back in highschool. that railroad crossing is exactly 1/4 from here. on green im going for it

sorry, I better stop myself I can give quotes from that movie all day long and well the other 2 also

one of the things edwin knows is, its not how you stand by your car, its how you race your car

sorry FICO but you gave me shhhh about doing just a RB20 and not doing a RB25 and it being worthless and stupid and yada yada yada…but now that i know you got spray up in your honduhh

wow ill probably make some enemies here I better tone it down

alls fair and i still stad by the rb25 over rb20 and i dont have spray in my honda yet its just sitting in my closet it was an intercooler sprayer for my 240 i still have a while to go before i would consider spraying it but when i do ill have 1500$$ worth of engine management controlling it so it will be safe-ish

:ban: