Got a junk car?

With the prices of scrap being up lately, we have been scrapping cars. Yes I will make money on the ordeal, but it also requires a lot of work. I will also take a car WITHOUT a title… but we have to cut the roof off, etc… also all of them will require the gas tank removed, etc… sometimes this is too much work for some people.

We will tow the car out of your property for free… and depending on the make / model, we will pay up to $100 for it and remove it for free. There is only one problem, most of you are at a minimum of 30 min away from me and with the price of diesel, that will also effect the price we will pay for a vehicle.

Example… if I drive to Pittsburgh, I will have $50 in diesel, plus paying you, plus my time involved… an average car scrapped will pay $300. I will weigh out how much I can pay you. I can’t do all that work and only make $50… im sure you guys understand where im coming from?

Send me a PM if you are interested and we can work something out. Also if you have any old farm equipment or any big scrap that needs winched onto a flatbed, we will take that also.

Mark

I will also do this!:bigok:

Hey now… how u gonna step on my feet!!!