I'll take your $crap car$

(Russell Oliver voice) Oh Yeaaaaaa!

I work for JP Towing and operate my own truck. I can take your scrap cars, providing you have proof of ownership. I can get rid of cars without ownership but it’ll take a lil more effort.

Depending on what’s left, I can take the car for free or if it’s worth something, maybe some cash. The bigger the haul, the better.

Give me a call 416.876.1228 (leave a vm with Joanna if no one picks up) or email me info@driftstar.com at least a day in advance to arrange a pickup.

cool

i might have an mr2 to offload soon!

will you com eas far as niagara?

lol… i have a scrap coupe that needs to get gone

do u have a flatbed aswell? thats the only way u can take my car

Bing, I can pick it up, but there has to be some serious incentive…and I have to find time when nothing is going on.

how much i can get if u clean out my 1988 mx-6 turbo with igniter damage

what kinda mr2??
details?

how much can i get for a 92 fastback rolling chassis with no hicas and some parts?

I had a parts car last year that I stripped to the bone, and I mean the only thing holding the donuts on in the back were springs

no engine, trans, front susp, no doors, no interior, broken glass, no ownership… effectively only metal value… oh and I threw in a bunch of paint cans and rusty exhaust pieces…

hilarious to see it towed away but it went for free…

times are strange, metal is worth quite a bit, any car with usable parts can be sold to a wrecker with a yard, anywhere from 80-120$ per ton depending on the car… and for scrap you’re looking at 40-60$ a ton

obviously if it’s crushed ownership doesn’t matter, you just have to know the right (ie flexible) people

you’ll tow a car for free? whats the catch?
i’m confused… lol

^^^^^^^^^^You make money scrapping cars at junkyards. You’d be surprised how many people just want cars off their property and give them away for free.