got a nice lil blurb in washington post!

i’m kinda stoked this is my first print press as a producer…totally made my day!

link

DJ DStar: “Shoulda Let You Go” This oft-remixed, otherwise pleasantly unremarkable Keyshia Cole track gets a sped-up, minimalist redo by DJ DStar, who strips it down to its thumping bass line.

Printed on C05 of yesterday’s Wash. Post. Newspaper.

here’s an (What happened to the old Zshare File Hosting website? | zSHARE) if you guys want it…it’s only about a week or so old so still fresh off the oven! i know this is a small lil thing, but still cool.

congrats

im def liking your mix thus far :tup:

congrats!

thats awesome don :tup: congrats

good job don, keep up the good work :tup:

Just grabbed the track. Sounds badass through my headphones. MMMM bass.

congrats

thanks guys! the bass is quite fun, i think thats the direction i’m gonna head in for awhile…never gets old to me :smiley:

Right on man!!

:tup: man.

You listen to any of the Kruger & Dorfmeister stuff? Your track sent me on a kick listening to the K&D Sessions

drum and bass son, drum and bass. shit never gets old. it speaks to the soul

nice work don.

when you gonna be in the Buff again? would def. like to catch you in person

props!

dig it.
Fucking dig it.

Get at me sometime when you are local.
I owe you a REDBULL.

will research!

jam: def stealing drum and bass style technique with basslines. they have a lot of a really good prod. techniques, but the music just isn’t me personally. although i do study some of the production just to learn. they got some talent just like all music, can always learn

i am not sure when i’m gonna be DJing again in buffalo. i am doing something with clipse and head automatica on april 26th though which should be fun! but i will be home for a week march 15th-23rd, i’ll hit you up brian for sure!

Good job man!

doppeeee

listening now…

god, please make a thread involving this event. <3 head automatica

I like it Don, nice.:tup:
Get into The Washington Times and I will be even more impressed.:biglaugh:

I know it was forever ago but, believe it or not we finally made a prototype laptop holder and I would like to send one to you to get your feedback.
It was so long ago you may not even remember what I am talking about.:redface: