New Kanye West/Daft Punk mashup

ridiculous. :headbang:

if that link doesn’t work, there’s one on kanyetalk.com

if you really like that, PM me for a link to a torrent to the kanye west-can’t tell me nothing mixtape. i don’t know what the policy is about posting torrents around these parts, but i’m imagining it’s not condoned.

link doesn’t work.

but i like the use of the smiley for the link

sure it does. should redirect you to a rapidshare page, click free, enter the text in the text box, then DL it. should take a couple seconds. try it again man.

I didn’t listen to the song but i heard geroge bush does not like black people.

political opinions aside (yes, he is retarded), it’s a good song.

my bad.

dling

i like it.

i listened to it quite a few times last night. it prompted me to DL the Plain Pat mixtape this morning. it’s alright. i’m about midway through it. it started off real strong, but it’s kinda boring right now. hopefully it will pick back up.

Not bad

it’s certainly no mashup, thats his next single.

get ready, been sayin it for 6 months, the rave is comin back

+1

i like it.

you could be my black kate moss tonight?

btw that kid sister jam is fire

the lupe track with thom yorke is the winner though…even pharrell crushes his verse…rare these days

i just realized now that Darkkstar is dj-dstar. im not very observant. i saw you at the icon, and at soundlab with chae(sp?) your mix is on my desk somewhere and onetime you let me into an FTP to snag all your songs. haha

us placers

word. the mix starts off strong, drops off a bit in the middle, then picks up around kid sister.

:wave:

awesome! i always post events up in the meets, and i have a weekly at a cool spot on delaware called prespa. come check it out sometime…its hit or miss but has a tendency to get pretty fun.

“I ask, cause Im that sure.
do anybody make real shit anymore?”

Ooh, the irony.