Got a welder? Minor exhaust fab needed

i wish. big hole in catback where the hanger broke off = big PITA and noise. the catback is also banging against the rear beam, way too annoying. i also need to pass inspection this month.

werd. I hear ya. I’m an overly busy workaholic who just choose cars over a gf thinking I would have more time and I still have no time because I help out too many broke college kids. :slight_smile:
seriously though, good luck finding help, I’m sure there is someone out here who can help and has the time to hook ppl up.

thanks to Ken (nismotune) for helping me out saturday. not only did he do a nice job on the exhaust, but is a nice guy to boot. was cool seeing his friends’ cars at the shop, and also great watching the retarded wigger drug dealers doing clutch dumps in their chrome’d out yellow Mustang GT vert.

would highly recommend him for anyone that needs something done on their exhaust/whatnot. i’m going back next week again to hang out and throw on a new flex pipe as well.

glad to hear someone pulled thru for ya.
Roughly how long did it end up taking?

a couple hours, but most of the time was spent test fitting the parts on the car back and forth, which was a pain in the ass because of the floor jack. we also spent a bunch of time bullshitting around and hanging out. i was glad to be able to witness welding firsthand as i have had zero experience with it. cool stuff.