Got back problems?

2 muscle relaxers + 6pack = no more back problems lol. I’m gonna sleep awsome tonight.

Hopefully you wake up.

Yeah, that’d work temporarily for me but in the morning I’d be in pain again. Enjoy the ride though! haha

I’ve been working 70ish hrs a week for the past few weeks. Thats why im never around much anymore. My back is shot, I’m reaching the totally burnt out point. I have a hard time sleeping at night becuase of bad muscle spasms in my mid/lower back. So I said fuck it tonight.

haha good plan. I was born with a bad back (literally). My spine has a sideways twist in it so I get some nice pains from it daily. Never noticed it when I was young now that I’m getting older it’s started to show itself. My Chiropractor told me as long as I never get fat it won’t be too much worse.

Nothing like being in your early 20s and having back issues :lol:

yeah mine gets bad in the evening once I start to rest and I’m no longer active. Sometimes at work it starts to hurt so bad I have a hard time breathing…like it does right now. But you get used to it. I tore muscles in my back in a car accedent and they never healed right or something. It always feels like I have a pulled muscle in my mid/ lower back.

lol I wake up everymorning and stretch and it sounds like someone is stomping on bubble wrap.

Yea i have a slipped disc in my lower back that i throw out from time to time worst fucking pain in the world.

word, back problems are the worst

lies

:tdown: to bad backs…im only 21 and i went and got a catscan/MRI for my neck and back the doctor flat out told me “your neck and back looks like its a 45 year old mans that has had problems for years” soooo not too happy about that…but some stretching and chiropractor/massage therapist appointments help me tons…

now if i can just find those massage therapists that give the happy endings…hmmmmmm :lol:

99% sure they wouldn’t know what to do about his back… but that doesn’t mean the ending wouldn’t be happy!!! :cocktease:

^ sometimes thats all it takes…a little “stress relief” lol