back problems

my backs terrible. it hurts all the time but last night i passed out on the floor of a hotel room and yeah needless to say iam in pain. what is your guys opinnions on chiropractors? u think its a good idea? i dont like the idea of pills

I used to go to chiropractor for a pinched nerve in my back…best thing i ever did…i always felt so much better after i went…but sometimes they make you go more than once a week…;so it can be costly with co-pays and such adding up if you have insurance…but i dunno if you have health insurance and what kind of coverage you have…

When I sprained my lower back it was the most uncomfortable pain ever. I went to a chiropractor and holy crap did it make a world of difference. If you have bad back pain go see one man, don’t wait any longer you don’t want to have a bad back when you’re older because you put off getting it looked at while you’re young.

did you do something to injure your back? dont goto a chiropractor if you just have back pain and no actual injury. i stand on my feet 10 hours a day in steel toe boots onna cement floor at work. i had intense back pain all the time because of it. i ended up going out and buying a really good mattress which has pretty much eliminated all of the pain i used to experience.

I tweaked my back a few years back overshooting a table skiing. I skied thru most the season, just toughing it out. But at the end of the season, the pain was unbearable. I couldn’t get out of bed without help, and I couldn’t bend over to pick something up if I dropped it, or to put on my shoes.

I went to a chiro/Physical Therapist, and 3 visits later, I was fixed completely. Haven’t had any back pain since.

monore (sp) chiro on main near youngs is great.

that and strengthen your core.

:slight_smile: i think we have had this conversation no?

i might have to convert though…i have a pain up near my shoulder i have had for years after a hit in lacrosse. i might have to give these witch doctors a try and see if they can help

chiro = :tup:

start working your ab’s/core alot.

Call up Dr. Mark Fronczak at 693-2982. His office is on delaware in the city of tonawanda across from the gun shop. Tell him Cochrane told you to see him.

chiopractors are the shit! ive been going to Dr. Michael Blackman on Cleveland drive for a while now for my back. i dont kno his number off the top of my head, but if u want it i can get it
trust me, it makes a world of difference!

it depends whats wrong with your back… i injured my back during a wrestling match my senior year. I went to a chiropractor a couple times but he said that i could go twice a week for the rest of my life and it might not make a difference
i’m not sure what i’m going to do, i went to see my doctor and he told me to do some dumb stretchs… which isnt going to help me out. but maybe stretching would help you out

I would reccomend one as well, i got once inawhile just to get my shit realigned, makes a HUGE difference especially if you play sports or are on yer feet alot. They work wonders! My doc is in EA, hes also a Physical Therapist so its a bonus with any sort of injury.

I ruptured 2 discs in my back a few years ago in a snowmobiling accident, Buffalo Spine and Sports Medicine fixed me without surgery. About 2 months of PT and alls been good for a couple years now.

it hurts every day. it got bad last year which is why i stopped beign a mechanic and went to sales. at the time i didnt have health insure so i left it alone. but lately its been aching like i just got home and its been hurting since i got out of the car. i made a drs appointment for this week ill ask him what he thinks. i would really like it to feel better as i miss turning wrenches and bending over a car all day is teh suck

get some xrays done too. thats how i found out what my problem is

my docs got me on some pain medsfor my back pain. mine gets bad

i have abad back too, sometimes when i work it gets numb… so instead of a chiropractor, i tried massage therapy. I get it once a week and it helps a lot. They will tell you lots of things to do to help back pain. Plus, your insurance may cover it.

ugh,my neck and back piss me off.At any given time I can stretch and crack everything.If I crack my neck too much at one time,I get a stuffy nose/sinus headache,now thats fucked up.

good thread, i never really thought chiropractors could fix that much shit :tup:

My back and neck used to be so bad I couldn’t even sleep in a bed (slept sitting up in a chair for over a year). Went to every doctor out there. Nothing. Then went to the chiro and started sleeping in a bed again…

But now my hips are fucked along with my neck/back etc. So even when I do go to the chiro the relief only lasts a day. :meh: