FML

First nice weekend and i blow my back out so bad i cant stand, sit, lay down with out being in crazy pain. And my chiropractor isnt open tomorrow, may call for an emergency visit but prob will just wait it out till monday… FML

Sorry just needed to rant.

i got laid out at hockey 2nd week of october. I’ve been out of commission with a muscle spasm in my back since. I’ve seen countless doctors, chiropractors and physical therapists. FML

Yea i feel ya. I slipped a disk a few years back and it was going out all the time. Then went for about a year with no probs and just today it went out bad.

If it makes you feel better, you’ll be getting some fine quality medications soon.

if it makes you feel worse, if this were california you could get a marijuana license and legally have 6oz of green

:frowning:

Well i dont take meds or smoke weeds so that doesnt do much for me LOL.

Probably not unless he went to the ER and they could only RX a limited quantity of CIII narcotics.

Pain management doctors are extremely strict these days as well.

(I’m a chronic pain patient due to my accident)

Bill, hot soaks and stretch for spasms and such.
Otherwise take an NSAID like ibuprofen and ice it.

^ lol you said AIDS

to much head

no jailbait escapades now :frowning:

HE DOESN’T TAKE MEDICATION!!! THIS KID IS AS STRAIGHT EDGE AS THEY GET!!

If you need anything just call. Do you want me to make you some Golden Graham crispies?? I will seriuosly bring them to you!

hope your shit gets better chief

Haha thanks all, sitting here with 2 pillows behind my back LOL. Getting better though i can at least walk now.