got carbon fiber canards (pics)

well i picked up a set of carbon fiber canards for dirt cheep and I am thinking of putting them on my car. i was going to pick up a new bumper but i think i may put these on for the time being to give the front end a bit of downforce and i think they look kinda mean. i just taped them on to see if i like them and for fitting purposes. took some pics for you guys to check out.
and yes i know some of you may find them "rice"or whatever but remember to each ther own. and i also do go to alot of shows.
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/420000-420999/420986_56_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/420000-420999/420986_62_full.jpg

I think the canards look allrite actually. It’s the paintjob I don’t like. Not b/c it’s rice or anything, I just really don’t like yellow cars.

i think they would look a bit batter if they were a bit longer but still not bad, looks good on your car

have you balanced out the shift in weight load to the front suspension and readjusted the rear aero package to compensate for the increased front end downforce your now going to have at hwy speeds ??

there not bad,

but i dont think they suit the s13 stock bumper very well

thanks for the imput guys i installed them today was pritty easy other then cutting up my wrist and arms really bad.i have really stiff suspension up front so the down force will be counteracted, plus i have the rear wing and it helps out back, they ended up lookign nice all mounted i will post pics later tonight… thanks guys
Brent

it wont add down force.
think about it unless they are hard mounted they would just snap off the bumper at any speed where something like that would make a difference.

doesnt really flow imo but if u gottem cheap why not.

your logic is all wrong.

but it doesnt look too bad, keep on keeping on what your doin and maybe you can win some comps if thats whats important to you

they are most definatly not fuctional. was the downforce and suspension thing a funny? …

anywho, if they were cheap…not bad i guess. wait for a different bumper though.

There isn’t anything wrong with the pignose…

haha that brought a tear to my eye -

Story Time With Cal

you see, i used to work at a used car dealership and my supervisor assisted me with the first few customers, but his english was terrible. When a customer asked about the climate control of a car, my supervisor responded, “Everything is fuctioning verry well.” To which the customer replied, “Excuse me?” and then i laughed, and then the customer laughed, then my supervisor got confuse, then mad, then excused himself.

anywhoo…i dont think they match what you have going on with the car. They stick out too much, but may look better if you get some kind of aftermarket bumper - either way, I was never a fan of those things.