Got Engaged

Well after limiting the mods on the Maxima and managing to save some cash for a house I finally did it…I proposed Friday night to the woman of my dreams…and of course she said yes…some of you know her and met her…she already picked a date she is hoping for…so looks like another year of limited spending on the car(unless her dad and my parents want to pay for a wedding :))

Awesome :tup:

Best feeling in the world is that moment when she looks at you and says yes :slight_smile:

Congrats man!

Did you do it while in TO?

Either way, congrats!

no i did it the night before…but she didnt want to tell anyone until we told her dad yesterday in Rochester

WHOOPS!

congradulations

so when are you going to stop calling her “the woman”

^^^ the day he starts calling her the maid or the cook … DUH

congrats dude :tup:

im sorry.

CONGRATS Chris :slight_smile:

Didnt know they made a maxima in a wagon :stuck_out_tongue: How are you gonna pull the ball and chain around now? :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats buddy!

All of these wedding posts and engagements posts make me want to do it.

:lol: x 11teemillion

oh shit… CONGRATS to the both of you… you bastard… you should have told me saturday!!! LOL

i couldnt…she didnt was anyone to know until we coudl tell her dad in person…which we did yesterday

Congrats, “Nice one Frank, one vagina for the rest of your life”

^lol

congrats man

we are dropping like flies. jk

Congrats…now comes all the planning.

:tup: congrats

she already started…going to look at venues tonite and tomorrow

Did you ask her dad before? :slight_smile:

I remember I called Amy’s dad from Hybrid lol. From the cell in my car of course, but I needed emotional backing before I did it.

BTW I can 100% recommend Kloc’s Grove in West Seneca. Two :tup: 's

congrats, from where i come from the brides parents pay for the wedding :slight_smile: