Got into a car accident mr2 down...

Did you get any medical treatment? Keep an eye on how you’re feeling.

Damn that sucks. Glad to see you’re ok. Hopefully the insurance will come through and you can build it bigger and better.

:bigthumb:

that sucks dan. good to see you are ok…

Wow man, I just drove past that point a few minutes ago and noticed the skid marks. Crazy.

Sucks about the Mister 2 but you know what they say you just gotta bring it back better than ever. Car accidents are the worst thing in the world (totalled vehicles, insurance bullshit, etc…). I was in an accident a few years ago very similar where I got t-boned by an Explorer who was clearly speeding on the road he was on. I was making a left turn across his lane so in my insurance company’s eyes (Erie) it was my fault… I don’t want to say this would be the same scenario because with the way you describe the lady’s state she is in the wrong but insurance companies are weird.

Glad to see you made it out alright and hope it all works out…

Dannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn…mannnn that it terrible…I’m lookin at the MR2 right now…I’m glad you are okay! Like I said before I’ll help you hunt for another.

as much as i hated that car, it sucks to see that happen. glad you made it through alright though!

DMAN DUDE!!! glad u are ok and nothing is tooo bad.:beer:

But…burn that fucking thing now and coolect the insurance money and at “least” move int o a 6CYL u pussy!:bowrofl::bigthumb:

Isn,t ur FAG car totalled?:tool:

it is sad to see. this car was awesome compared to the electric bill(blue celica) Don’t worry dan. now that you are ok we will make this thing bigger and badder than before.

Bigger? So…it wil be a one seater for im now and have a V8 to pll him down the track? SWEET!:blue:

totaled? since when was my car totaled? lol

and about your insurance dan…
since you both have lowest can go on coverage, as long as the insurance finds it her fault they will pay out, if they dont find it her fault then IDK (maybe take it to court and try to settle it that way?)
either way that looks like a good 5000-7000 worth of damage just from guessing, and thats not even including frame damage if there is any…

NEON r/t:ugh: 700 dollars to repair…shouldn’t that be totaled? :slap: :beer: :hahano:

sorry devin I dont see the humor in your jokes… Im really pissed off this car would of handed your ass then some anyday of the week.

sucks… we were so close this time :(… oh well if its totaled then Ill have to get a shell have some money to play with and to do something creative.

I feel ur pain dan,really i do! I know what it is like man…:slap: …

To lose a 13.90 car:gaysex: :gaysex: :bash: :1320:

fuck you talk all your fucking shit now that the fucking car is broken get all your fucking trash talking in now motherfucker because when the car is finished I am going to beat worse than you have ever fuckin been beat give up half way through and still put 5 fucking cars on you when your fucking car breaks half way through the race… so talk your shit now lose later…

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: U never had ur car! U granny shifting NON double clutching mother fucker!:rofl:

I TOLD U THAT OT SUCKS ASSHOLE! I AM SORRY FOR UR LOSSS BUT SHIT HAPPENS! I BET U TWO HUNDRED FUCKING TACOS AND A PINK SLIP U WILL NOT BEAT ME JAKCASS!

way to prove your self the biggest asshole on this board… again.