Got more work done on my tattoo

Check it out

Do you have pedobear in there? lol. That thing next to the green thing looks like it.

I’ll have to get a pic up of my new one…It’s pretty much a half sleeve.

Haha we were joking about that all afternoon haha so now I’m at 6.5 hours and lots of pain It hurts to move haha he used the harshest teqnique (how the fuck do u spell that)

Nice, I really like where its going. I have to say I was skeptical when you showed it being started, but I like it.

Im High

:number1

nice you prolly cried the whole time:shifty

Cool, uh… what is it?

:sHa_rofl:

+1 haha…yeah thats the thing about my uncles work the sketches and outilines are very rough and you arent so sure but the color work he does is insane and makes it pop, i have another 3 hours to go in the most sensitive area

nah, he started up top in my armpit (didnt hurt that bad) and i thought he was done with it and 45 mins he went back to that spot and it was on fire, i started sqirming and shit when it got closer to the front part (where its unfinished cause as u can see i dont have much padding there lol)

haha, its a ‘skin tear’ with demons busting out of my ribs. idk thats my wierd mind for ya

Dude that is an awsome tat.

Thanks bro

I can imagine getting a tat on the ribs has to be unpleasant. But it looks pretty bad ass for sure.

and its technique

Thanks dude, deff isn’t pleasent, the sounds and shooting pains, there are so many nerves. Like I was getting shooting pains to my right side, shooting pain to the center of my chest and nipple and just the vibrating sound is alot to deal with haha

so you mind telling whos doing it for you? and at what shop?

definitely know the feeling of the shooting pains and tingly feeling dwn your whole side… ribs arent too fun! my stomach is the worst pain so far though…

All work is being done by my uncle Richard wagoner at thereforever tattoos located on main st. Catskill NY

thanks!
looking good so far!

thanks dude

you can check out more work here

he seems good… not sure why he put up some of the pics though…
is it alot of walk ins?

yeah alot of them are walk ins, main st in catskill is kinda like lark st. without all the gays and people want what they want and you cant change their minds. he does alot of good work and then there are people that have stupid ass ideas and they wont change their plan.

he does take appointments, and the process of drawing/finalising usually takes a week or so

he has also done custom painting (he airbrushed his whole streetbike) and then he had is accident (he is a amputee and his left arm got fucked up) but he re-tought himself to draw with that hand and managed to keep the shop open.
there is also a huge mural on his wall in the shop and has done a few of his friends helmets and shit like that

he does a good job on cover ups and the other cool thing about his tats are; the drawings are rough sketches and he will use that as his stencil but when its done you wont believe the difference when its complete