got my 1st tattoo.

there are things i like and things I don’t
he had drawn up 4 or 5 different variations before we agreed on something.

got it from Tom @ Renaissance

nice

cant wait to get my first one, but its gonna be alot of $ … it wont be a $100 … probably $600 at the very least

EDIT: 600 at the very least … for the basic version of what i want, and chances are ill keep adding more and more, lol

nice, Im goin for a few soon, i went from wanting none to wanting a shitload. I told myself i was not going to get any because I never had anything that meant enough to me to mark my body for life with it, but I have changed my mind on a few things and figured out some things i want done. I am going to see chrissy at express yourself, they are family friends down there so i know i will get taken care of.

it only took about 2 hours of work and 1 hour to figure out what it was going to be. ~ 100/hour or so…

Nice I gto 2 crosses on my back dedicated to my aunt and bestfriend who died few yrs ago. Got light rays with the names and dates flashin in front of them on my back shoulders ran me bout 350 for both, bout 3 hrs of work on each and im only 17 lol. Turn 18 in a few weeks and then its just over with.

Bad Pic but you get the Idea.

http://myspace-364.vo.llnwd.net/00405/46/32/405032364_l.jpg

Anyone around here do UV work? I’m looking to get some UV stuff done on my arms.

UV because I work in a professional enviornment, and don’t want it showing under normal conditions, but I want to know it’s still there.

nice…:tup:

i’m getting my 3rd one next month…have the appt. set

can’t wait

IB4whydidntyougetabitchesaintshittattoo?

^^^HAHAH Adam Beck.

Could never imagine gettin a bitches aint shit tattoo on my stomach.

what is uv work???

only visible under ultraviolet lighting. never seen that done before…

i was going to put that in the thread title :lol:

looks good :slight_smile:

what is it

i heard UV ink got recalled because it was fatal. guess that’s what happens when you try to release something new.

(source: asked a tattoo artist last year)

they had that on myth busters (lol im a nerd) where they tattooed a piece of meat with uv ink and put it through a cat scan because they heard it had a large enough amount of lead in it to burst straight through your skin…it didnt work. i wonder if thats why it got recalled.

There has been multiple versions of UV ink. The ones that were about about a decade ago had some serious issues, but about 2-3 years ago a new company came out with a new version of it, that’s when I started looking serioulsy into it. I’m looking for a place that useses the new ink, that’s supossed to be safe.

the myth was that certian inks had enough material in them to cause them to heat up or distort during a cat scan or MRI

i think it was mri

they tested a pan full of ink also, to see if it would move like iron fillings would if they were exposed to a magnetic feild

get your mythbusters myths straight :stuck_out_tongue:

and google says: The Myth: MRI machines can make tattoos explode!

^^ok ok sorry. you win. you’re the nerd. :stuck_out_tongue:

thank you

im off to write a virus and giggle when a girl even barely looks at me …