Got my first bike!

Sup guys, just bought my first bike over the weekend. Its a 2002 Ducati Monster 620ie Dark , has 12k miles in pretty good shape. Needs a little maintenance but other than that its ready to go. I haven’t ridden before so I signed up for the Learn2Ride class at MCC. Really excited to get out on this, I’ve always wanted a bike just never could pull the trigger.

Any good sites I should get on? I checked out the Ducati forums but they’re kind of dead, or maybe they’re just slow compared to car forums.

Very nice :tup: we’ll have to meet up when we ride out to Dino BBQ this summer, way to go with the course as well, smart decision

sexy =)

Ib4 evomr… nice bike… looks clean

i thought all ducatis had the one swingarm though

nice

negative on all ducs have single swingarm…

Duc Duc Duc GOOOOOSSEEEEE! Nice find. Sears has a powerwheels replica in red. It’s really funny/too real.

:tup:

Nice choice for a first bike :tup:

hot

:bigtup:

jw if you picked this up off craiglist…there was one identical to it they also have one in red

:tup: to taking the class.

stay safe and have fun!

Thanks guys, I’m looking forward to getting some experience before taking this to the street.

And yes, found it on CL out in buffalo area. The red one is a 99 m900 I believe, little out of my price range and probably too powerful for me. Looks nice though.

Nice pick up, I would get rid of that rear fender though. Just not my style. Be safe and maybe ill see you out in spring time!

Don’t worry about the “high mileage”. These bikes will last over 100k. The only thing 12k miles on a bike will do is bring down the re-sale price.

props to you for not buying a “busa” for your first bike.

Nice pickup, dual exhaust looks pretty good :tup:

I can’t wait for that. Hopefully Tim, and Joe have crap together this time. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice ride!