Got my wheels powdercoated recently!

Nothing better than keeping an investment nice. while you are trying to sell whatever you drive (sounds like a VW owner) great choice on your shit basket… Enjoy the beautiful salt covered roads, and im sure your car is rusted as fuck… your cute little turbo on your avatar is worth more than your car i am assuming. EDIT:: (you drive a child molestors car. I mean seriously man, who rocks a fucking 1 series convertable bmw???) Do you go shopping at victoria secrets in it often, deff a chicks car…) and normally when you look at pictures, you should look around… Maybe you can see there is a brick house with a 2 car garage, and even more half of a versa-lok wall on one side and another on the other side… House is 3 years old and even though the driveway is not up to your standards at this point, there was no reason to concrete it to date. But this just reinforces my original opinion, you guys are ass clowns…

ewww turf wars… I hear you guys have a Sonic in wexford… Sorry i cannot live in your kingdom…