Got pulled over...

well went cruisin tonight with 95GreenZ, s14m3, and our buddy kurt. Well after some drivin around and some burnouts and donuts We were heading back to drop GreenZ off at his car. Right when we pulled in to drop him off a cop car pulls in behind us and pullls us both over. I was nervous at first, but the more i thought about it we werent doin anything wrong except speeding a lil bit. Then all my fear vanished when i saw the cop get out of the car. The cop who pulled us over has a 95 z28 convertible with some mods, he asked for the usual liscense and registration and then started askin about our cars and wut was done to them. It was pretty cool. I was so glad that i drive an f body. I’m kinda tired to post all the details, but i’m sure greenz and s14m3 will chime in.

cop was like…now it took me from the mall to here(quizo’s) to catch up…soo we know u werent doing 40mph…which we werent…we were probably doing like 55…and we were not driving like dicks…b/c when we turned onto rt. 8 we saw a cop had some buddy else pulled over…

but the cop was really cool…and i was in kurts car and he was talking to us about the exhaust set up kurt had!!! it was nice that we didnt get anytickets or warnings!!!

fun times doing dounuts in the Heinz feild parking lot!!!