Got scammed thanks nasioc

Well finally got the car from synapse and started it up and found out the seals in the turbo i brought about 2 months ago are done :frowning: Thanks waynosti on nasioc.

sucks bro

big turbs = big seals = big leaks

I dont know what to really do i dont think i can get my money back or anything. Sad part is the guys seller rating was really good.

Not following how this is NASIOC’s fault?

i hear/read alot of bad things happen on there. Its not really nasioc fault im just saying thats where this guy is from.

That guy is really Failvis BTW

So take it up with the seller. You can claim it through paypal if you used it

Murrdawg has a 4088 for sale

yea i pm’d him i will see what he say’s if he say’s go fuck yourself then i will call paypal. Fail on my part for not buying brand new.

go through paypal and do the claims

Murrdawg has a 4088 for sale

if its been over 60 days since you got it there wont be anything PayPal will do. Buying used turbos is a crap shot without being able to see and inspect in person before purchase.

Pm erngotti for wholesome advice.

Buy a 35r now

shutt upppp stallmerrrrrrr…

Sorry massa

This, some guys sell turbos without ever having them on there own car, find a good deal and flip it. It may seem fine as it spins freely and no oil in the housing but you should have had someone inspect it regardless.

Woudl you blame the seller of a car for selling you a POS if you thorughly looked it over, test drove it, had someone looked at it and the day you put it on the road the headgasket fails?

No probably not, because at the time you checked everything was fine.

I doubt thats something you can really compare it too but just trying to make a point. If he has a good seller rating chances are hes a decent dude and dident knowingly sell you a junk turb

True i will talk to him

:number1