Subyfreak05 is selling his turbo

and I bought it. I think he is part of your community and do post on here so here is just information about the deal.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1096659

Leo

You totally suck if you tried to call him out, but were too dumb to find it at your house. You clearly suck.

you also bought a turbo where there was no clear image of the area in question. its entirely possible that the crack was not seen by him at the time of sale

been there, done that, cry me a river, get over it

congrats … we will add your name to the other 678,354,635,327,893,672,783,689 people who werent happy after they purchased a used turbo online

your not special … your just teh same as everyone else

Should have asked for a picture specifically showing the area in question.

so you made this post so all his friends here can bash you on nasioc? good plan.

Someone better call the waaaambulance. You sire are a dickhead if you think we are going to believe you over someone we know and trust.

HAHAHAHAHAH :tup:

this will end well, i have faith in it.

lmao,.damn
WHy would you pay so much for that POS?

and SubyFreak, give the man his money back.:mamoru:

:word: Just like that thread about blocking the 90 during rush hour to “send a message.” :cjerk:

If you knew much about turbos, you’d realize that little tiny crack makes no difference in the performance. :noob:

X…

Duct tape it. lol

:word: I true mechanic can fix anything with just duct tape and WD-40: WD-40 to make things go and duct tape to make things stop.

hey that was my idea.

what was that thread? i missed it

hazmat, closing this thread for your own good, all this is gonna do its bring people from here onto your board to bash you… i suggest if your gonna use this board to get ahold of him you take it to PM’s