got the job with fuji

They called me last night to start nov 15th :D:D:D::bigok::D:D:D

45k starting + company car and it’s the pittsburg local area

Doin what?

can you get me a job? haha

congrats too, BTW. :blue:

congrats

field service is what the position is called, it’s basically setting up and maintaining the company sites throughout pittsburgh hospitals. my dads friend does the same thing for siemens hes the one that kinda found me the opening.

time to get a reliable car so you can go to work

45k…so how soon is the talon gonna run 11’s? (after its fixed of course)

Congrats… so are you moving out of the Sticks and move to the suburbs???

• company car

as for the talon, dunno yet it’ll be running for next season that’s all i know.

i’m moving but probalby still in this area, me n jim are lookin for a place with a big garage to put the dsms in and have our shop on the side.

or get a flat bed and tow it to work

• company car

:rolleyes:
shouldn’t you be out helpin your dad fix your car or something?

congrats mang

ya so what my dads fixes my cars. its better than pretending i know how and then gernading my engine. sorry to interupt you thou, get back to suckin everyones dick.

[QUOTE=8.1crew][/QUOTE]

if you don’t understand them to fix them how can you understand them enough to tell someone it’s their fault? what you don’t know > you always has been always will be…keep tellin yourself (and everyone else you know) i blew my motor up because i was dumb if it makes you feel that much better about your own lack of skill.

STOP THE :drama:

yeah no kidding, he has nothing better to do than to jump into every post i make and put his :blanyer: in - you = no life go out and do something

hes gets a few days off if this keeps up!

go fuck yourself pussy .