Got through my first week of training...

Hey good luck with your new job pal :slight_smile: the bank is much better than shitty sears! lol

i don;t understand was that knock at me?

:dunno:

How about sharin some of those bags of money. :kekegay:

Seriously though, my sis in law was a teller for PNC and she would help me out with my coin collection.

When new coins would come in from the mint she would save me new rolls from Philly and Denver. If you end up in a high volume branch you might be able to help me out, I would appreciate it. :cuddle:

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

And yes I do have a degree in business…but I only got it because i didn’t know what to do with my life. You gotta start somewhere and working at a bank gives you a lot of opportunity to move up

I’ll be at the Freeport branch which won’t be that high of volume but I can try to help you out anyway

hey! your a smart girl and i know you’ll be fine. Good luck… PS. Any job can be stressful if you let it be. lol… You just gotta be stronger than it. (which you are)

:rofl: I have some stories about that place. I made a big scene in there one time because they gave me some shit about having to have an account there to be able to cash savings bonds. They just didnt feel like doing it, so they told me that it was bank policy that they only do that for their own customers. Which totally pissed me off, because it was Friday late in the day and i needed money for the weekend, and they had cashed them for me in that very branch office several times before in the previous weeks. So I flipped the fuck out on the asshole cashier and made a big scene. It was funny. Everyone was staring at me. And then I was kindly asked to leave. When you’re on lunch break go to 4 sons pizza. They have really good cheese balls.

congrats on the new job and good luck