gotta love my boss...

i come into work today, knowing that i am working by myself. thats cool, i dont mind it at all. So my boss explins to me that a lot of the UPS Stores in the area have been being robed in the past week. He gives me all these special intructions about what to do with the money and how we are going to start closing the store differently and everything. so im thinking ‘great, he’s gonna stay here and do the 2-deep thing and im gonna have to actually do work.’ so he starts walking toward the door and says to me, “Mike, just in case anything were to happen, you’re a big guy and all, so i would expect you to do everything you can to save the store.” my response: “Xxxxx, if some1 comes in here and puts a gun to my head and says ‘give me the money’ im giving them the money. sorry man.”

so im here by myself and theres a alightly higher probablility the place might get robbed. great.

rofl that sucks for sure…im sure everything will be cool.

i don’t think i’d risk my life for a corporation either

hand me that weaksauce bro

Where is your store located?

the ghetto?

no, but heres how my theory about it NOT getting robbed goes out the window: theres a Timmy Ho’s 300 yeards from our store. cops hang out there a lot. the other 2 stores that got nailed were on Robinson Rd and NFB, and in the Walker Center on mian st. there is a Timmy Ho’s right freeking next to that one!

o and im not really worried, just kinda think its funny my boss expects me to die for his store thats going down the shitter anyways haha. i figure if anything does happen, i could always say i need a coupple weeks paid time off to get over the trauma it causes hahaha he cant argue that!

wow dude, that’s retarded… i’d so bet it’s gonna be next, and they put you on by yourself

:ham:

wtf

EDIT: well, one of the next ones

i wish i was being sarcastic. i can’t believe they’re not putting an extra dude on and leaving someone by themself

^ sarcasm?

might be all set up by the owners of each store to get insurance money

:snky: :snky:

could be, my boss has been acting kidna shady lately. and the one on Robinson Rd is owned by the Franchise owner’s parents.

Just watch Leathal weapon 4 a bunch of times and figure out how Jet Li disassembles that gun lol. you be aight.

So, what store is it?

1. Get a bunch of NYSpeeders
  2. Wait til you work alone
  3. Come in and “rob” the store
  4. ???
  5. Profit

:slight_smile:

Might as well do it before the real guys do it, and make a little $$$ on the side! LOL

ha

find out if the other store is any relation to him

where are you located, i will be there in 20 :wink:

I’ll meet you outside. I’ll bring the ski masks and the fake guns

Sound like fun, we can make mike shit himself, and post it in the “kill” storys.

wow conspiring to rob a store on a computer he uses in that office

inb4Jeff&Mikegetarrestedwithhowieunderinvestigationforruuningagangrelatedwebsite.

Your manager sounds like a basket of shit.

Safety of employees comes before anything else.

yeah, hes really wierd and he has NO FREEKIN CLUE how to run a bussiness proporly.

Why would ANYONE risk their life for some dollars out of a cash register? All that is reimbursable by an insurance company. A life is not.

The first thing we were told in retail is if you get robbed, just do EVERYTHING to robbers tell you to do.