Thanks to the shitbags who broke into our shop last night.

As the title reads, a hearty holiday thanks to the amatuers who kicked in the door to our shop sometime last night in the Smith Street / South Division area. Why you chose to drag that beat ass snowblower past all the hand tools is beyond me. Thanks for taking my brand spankin new impact gun / tool kit that I didn’t even get an air compressor bought to use. You rummaged through my $ 8.00 worth of electrical supplies in the box and passed up the compressor and oodles of power tools on the benches all around you, retard.

Really appreciate scratching my sled with the snowblower. The spilled gallon of oil on the floor was a nice touch. Reinforced door going in tomorrow and installing motion activated .50 caliber macine gun facing the door. My instincts finally worked when I decided not to store my Z there to do winter projects. Merry Christmas you fuckin yambags.

Sucks man. Hopefully Karma will strike them soon.

shitty, hope you can get it straightened out with insurance and stuff. thieves suck.

In further thinking it was probably somebody that watched you bring all that stuff into the shop (shop is new to you correct?) Check local pawn shops/craigslist? I did have a friend get most of his tools back from a local pawn shop that were stolen from him last year.

I’d rather have a 6.5 mm strike them.

South Division/Smith Street is sort of a rough area man. I was actually just over there about an hour ago picking up a pizza. Sorry to hear about this.

I would even go as far as to tell the local pawn shops about it… might help some might not care though.

Mother of god, should have cages over the door in that area… I drive through there almost every other morning shortly before 6am omw to swim, and it’s lousy even while they sleep.

Paisano’s? Good food, stupid cheap. No shrimp this week, she no go shoppin.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Yeah, I know. Rough hood, cheap rent. Not too terribly bad but a fair amount of traffic on the way to Metallico. Better hope I’m not there if they come back. Keep the heat on my hip.

No, actually Metro Pizza right across the street. I’ve never had Paisano’s but I’ve always wanted to try it. Metro is REALLY good.

I have to ask, don’t you live in the Hamburg area? Is the cheap rent really worth the commute?

Sorry to hear that I hate hearing these stories.

I do but it’s stupid cheap and my buddy and I split it and he’s north so it’s in the middle for both of us. I do some work in the Northtowns too so not bad. 12-15 min. ride.

I came in expecting to see “Thanks for leaving the water running as you cut my copper pipes out”.

If only we had copper. I’d be embarrased to post pics of our bathroom. Looks like something from one of those “there I fixed it” emails.

Gotcha.

Obviously I’m not blaming you brother…

BUT WHY DO YOU GUYS WAIT UNTIL IT IS TOO LATE TO LOCK-UP YOUR SHIT?!?!?!

And by lock-up, I don’t mean you’re typical … “Oh, I locked the door and everything is secure” sort of locking up. Do yourself a favor and after you secure your facility… try your ass off to break into it. If you get in, you failed. If you’re exhausted and the cops or your neighbor show up in your lot/driveway because of the noise and AND THE ALARM is going off… you did it right.

I find it hard to believe in this day and age that we still trust humans to do the right thing.

And you get a lot of traffic from people going to Metallico … um… not the traffic I would want driving by my shit if there was a paper door separating them from everything I hold dear in this material world.

after having my parents business and house broken into several times I have to agree with you about securing a building. good locks, cameras. I know it is hard to shell out a couple grand into something that will never generate you money but it is necessary to protect your property.

Useful tip don’t use master locks on shit :-p

Do you guys have that corner lot that had that 4 door unpalatable and old caprice outside?

Sorry to hear man :tdown: