Anybody Pass My Shop.......

Just Looking to see if Anybody drove by My shop, (First Bass).
On Saturday Nov. 4th between 5am and 530am.

wanting to see if a car/truck, delivery truck/pick up tow truck, or any Vehicle or other information anybody may have, Thanks.

I went by last night. Please don’t tell me you got robbed.

This was Friday Night Saturday Morning 5am

Well they stole money…

But i wasnt there so im calling it Burglerized. and it sux.
Thankfull I do have a very expensive security system on the building, Which im sure gave these people a good scare

Heres the break down
2 broken windows
1 stolen iPod
1 stolen Cash Register
-Contents of Drawer-
26 dollars cash
8-10 dollars change
Check from customer in the amount of 175 bucks
1 of my Blank business checks…

Dman man that sucks. I bet whoever it was will try to cash the check for ur business,just call the bank and let them know when smeider comes in to cash it lock the doors and call ths cops…

smeider lol, that sucks man

im leaving it open, and the customer agreed not to stop payment on his as well, Im hoping that whoever it is, gets extra stupid and tries using either check, that would be way to funny.

schiemder could not have fit thru the hole that they made to access the building, appearntly neither could the register, thats why they had to break out as well, lol (well not really lol, but i kinda find it amusing)

Im hoping somebody seenan idleing vehicle in the lot around that time, or in the surrounding lots, or maybe even sombody walking down the road or crossing the street carrying a black register, haha whatever, just hoping that i can figure this out my self,

what if he greased it up with his face?? :smiley:

hahahaha his head wouldnt even have fit.

Damn dude that sucks. It won’t be long before I finally come down with my new tweeters for install, BTW.

sorry to hear about that… too bad they dont have anything that can shoot their ass when they break in

i do now…

Me.

ouch sorry to hear

lowlife’s suck. there is a novel idea work for your shit:rant: sont understand people who have to steal and vandalize

whoever did this was only intrested in money, they worked on the cash drawer (with MY FUCKING tools) to get it open, I guess they didnt like the alarm blazing in thier ears or the sound of police coming down the road, thats when they desided to take the ebtire thing.

They didnt take the monitor sitting infront of thier face, or any product, they didnt damage any vehicles, or steel any items from the vehicle, they took a paintball gun from the storage room and put it on the counter up front and forgot it (Police have it for prints now)

They didnt know my shop real well because they left a foot trail leading thru the place and it was obvious they didnt know thier way around my 3 rooms.

Also they left a perfect shoe impression on the door as they attempted to escape.

The Police did a nice job collecting the evidence it was like watching CSI right infront of my face. Actually they take B&E Verry seriously, they said they already have people of intrest, and they will be keeping me updated.

The nice part is I know im not being blown off, i know most of the officers personally and most of them have been in for somthing in the past, they also all come by periodically to visit and bs, so im confident were going to grab this douche

nice! go GET EM COJACK!!!:steelers:

well i hope i figure it out before they, i like revenge so much more than court…

iF THEY HAVE A HOT SISTER I’LL TAKE UR REVENGE OUT ON HER:bowrofl:

:idb:

Luckily that was the extent of it. I thought you were gonna say that a car got stolen. Hate to say it, but cheeks 240 looks pretty vulnerable sitting there at night. I hope he has got some type of security going on there. I think you should chain it to the telephone pole.

damm…sorry to hear about that chaz