THIEVES!?!?!

so a theif finally hit me. someone smashed the front passenger window out of my wagovan and stole 2 185/60/14 winterforce tires out of it within the last two nights. i just went out to fire it up and slide around in the snow and found my window smashed out. im not really concerned with the tires as much as the window and the principle. chances are slim but if anyone hears anything about robbing a car at inline or specifically a wagovan with pink wheels please contact me.

:wow

Just cleaned me an AR tonight

damnn

the pump is, has, and always will be loaded.

lol, theres some kid in a del sol that works across the st from there, I think he can fit 14’s lol, thats about the only person in existance that I know that runs 14’s, might wanna interigate him, maybe ruff him up a little bit.

the kid with the afro and the red delsol? i dunno. odds are that person is gonna bring the fucking tires to inline to have them put on lol.

lol, forgot what he looks like, didnt know he had an afro lol… and thatd be funny haha.

damn bastards and stealing shit! cant buy thier own stuff so they have to steal it from other people. going to have to find a window to replace that one, you guys should put cameras up behind inline to catch these cock sockers if they come back.

we have a few but the problem is it doesnt show much detail. ya so ill have it on video the guy that stole the shit, maybe height, but how many black 6 foot tall guys are there…

Way to many.

Dude, Sorry to hear. I would point the camera right at something, so it gets good detal and another one that gets a good shot at the get a way vehicle, or foot path, and bait them. Put some junk ass bent flashy wheel and tire out where they hit up your car and see what you catch.

If the lot doesnt already have them, get motion flood lights, it should help get a little more detal out of the cams and add a little deturance to it too.

gl, ill keep my eyes peeled. Who works at JD tire on here? Travis did but irc he isnt anymore. Get a hold of them and give them the tire size type, make, descrition… and have them call you if someone comes in with them to get mounted. call all the other tire joints in the area too maybe.

:rofl +1

this is going to be a dumb question but what’s a wagovan?

o saw some black guy at zim’s with one no speakers just 2 15 in subs.

Sucks Seamus… sorry to hear

we installed motion sensitive flood lights around the entire perimeter of the building in the summer, the building is lit 24/7 360 degrees. when someone comes within 5 feet they get bright. the bait idea is what im thinking, there is really only one side they are coming in from and thats the wooded area, is the furthest from the street and people. i going to rig a simple alarm trip wire, ill string it tree to tree, with a couple secondary trips in front of it. wire gets tripped, alarm goes off in the house, i get to say hello with a 12 gauge and a 150 pound Akita.:thumbup

fuck that noise, that requires effort on your part to get out of bed.

hide a nice copper ground lead under snow infront of the bait, attach a 220 feed to the wheel. dumb bastard grabs the wheel and is blow out of his shoes.

i dont know the electrical properties on rigging that up, but I know my idea above might not work as I explained it. lol AC/DC shit fools with my mind.

Look at my WTB thread :ninja. No but seriously sorry to hear hope someone slips up

im awake till like 5am everyday. so its no skin off my nose. and besides id love to see their reaction, and beat their asses before cops show up. electrifying the wheel is hilarious but will kill them lol. the problem is grounding through their shoes, but i think the AC current would take care of that. im just gonna go home alone style on their asses and catch them in the act.

DO THIS