Gotta love the city

So i’m in nyc with the wife and kids shopping/sightseeing for a few days and of course some asian lady asks me if i want dvd’s, so ok i’ll bite i bought FF(newone), wolverine orgins, 17 again, and knowing for $5.00 each. I figured they’d be really bad d/l copies but noooo they are top notch. quite surprised as i figured well worse case i just lost 20, which in this city is nothing LOL

Nice, how was the weather? Did you see any muggings?

its 78& cloudy today, and no muggings

I thought you were back today?

And make me a copy on your fixed computer :slight_smile:

Yo, what? Haha, should have let me know you’re around, I’d take you to all the shady chinatown places :slight_smile:

the xmen one is good, the one I have at least is only like 75% CG completed. You see all kinds of safety wires and un rendered CG. I thought that was cool though…Pretty good quality.

fixed?

dammit my wife would have loved to do the “purse thing”. I took her down to south st seaport and she got one, not quite what she wanted but enough to satisfy her
last visit we did the canal street thing, it wasnt very comfortable being lead down dark alley’s LOL

I second that. I thought it was cool to see how a lot of the scenes were made. I am def. going to see it in theaters now to compare.

Just don’t get caught staring up into the sky at the sky scrappers. You’ll be alright. NYC is a blast- I visit like once a month.

Do the Top of the Rock- the view is awesome.