F&F. . .

The thread had to be created.

Movie- good for a few of the old famouse one liners
-“Too soon DOM” and “Now you owe me a ten second car”

Parking lot after- So much rice!
-pickup trucks trying to be fast and body kits everywhere! :picard:

anyone else have any fun experiences? lol

Yeah, I drove like a huge dick after the movie. You had to…

ummm if we were at the same theater which i am sure we were… there was one kitted out civic… celica with rims and blue strobes in the 4ways… other than that… there was nothing in the lot, and nobody was flying out of the lot… nobody even tagged it down transit like jackasses… except maybe 3 cars lol.

I know everyone is gonna rag on this movie pretty hardcore, but I actually thought it was pretty good. it was an actual movie this time. I dunno, say what you will, but I def liked it.

not saying the movie was bad.

and yeah we were at the same lot. there were alot when i pulled in and when i left on the outer banks of the lot to my view. as for the streets after. . . there were people flyin by me on my way home. around the corner . . . i kinda laughed at the predictability tho.

did u see the sweet green s10 fly through the parking lot tho? that did make my night hahaha

I fuckin loved the movie, and afterward, I made some tool realize his riced out straight piped neon w/ pink rims was a pos…with my protege…my tan…89 hp…protege

It’s because of d-bags like you that i REALLY hope Darwin is also planning to attend opening night of this film…

I purposely didn’t drive my car for that reason.

i liked the movie, but there were a lot of dbags roaming around.

HOW MANY FUCKING F&F THREADS DO WE NEED?

edit: FUCK

ha, I am not sure which thread to use but I went to the midnight showing at the Galleria. There were a few guys on bikes revving in the parking garage along with some mustangs and one guy with alternating blue/green ground effects … One of the worst lines of the movie was when Dom was looking at a torino and talking to some random hot chick. “I admire good body work, regardless of what make and model”