Fast and the furious 4

did you like it or not?

I thought it was great

the scene where Dom (chevelle) and Brian (skyline) first race, if Dom didnt push Brian who would have won? Chevelle or skyline?

I LOVE chevelles and all muscle cars but skylines are much better with turns and would have won anyday in my opinion.

This is by far the queerist thread I’ve ever possiblly seen on Pittspeed. Go figure you drive a Neon so your posts automaticly will suck like other Neon owners on this board.

1st off i drive a cutlass, and own a neon. there is a difference. and if you think its gay why are you posting in it? nobody is making you

i’ve watched them all, and i gota say this one wasn’t too bad, i mean the opening scene with the tankers was even too far fetched for movies, but all and all it wasn’t too bad. Lots of cool cars.

Give him the benefit of the doubt. There will be plenty others chiming in to flame the poor kid.

Is this that car movie ?

noob. :yum:

laugh out loud

Die in Fire

Did you see the scene where you (cutlass) made a more retarded post than I (DSM) and then sloR/t (neon w/stripers) thought you are gay.

it’s not how you stand by your car, it’s how you race your car

Is this faggot for real?

Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.

:rofl: nerd. steve jobs

Sucked.

i live my life a quarter mile at a time.

For that 17 seconds or less, I’m free.

fuck all of you fast and furious quoting faggots, kill yourself. No car guy should like these movies. They are not car movies, they are ricer movies.

Amen:beer:

Eh…contrary to popular notion, truck drivers know nothing about good restaurants. If you want a reliable tip, drive into a town, go to the nearest appliance store and seek out the dishwasher repair man. He spends a lot of time in restaurant kitchens and usually has strong opinions about them.