Gov. Patterson Admits to Extra-marrital Affairs

:mamoru:

Just hours after he received a standing ovation from lawmakers chanting his name, New York’s newly sworn governor was answering questions about straying from his own marriage.
David Paterson became the state’s first black chief executive and the nation’s second legally blind governor almost exactly a week after allegations first surfaced that now-former Gov. Eliot Spitzer was “Client 9” of a high-priced call girl service.
Paterson told the Daily News of New York City that he maintained a relationship with another woman from 1999 until 2001 during a rough patch in his marriage. He and his wife eventually sought counseling and repaired their relationship.

That is all.

Atleast he man’d up to it and wasn’t paying for it. No biggie in my eyes. He was straight forward with it. Hopefully everything will stay that way.

Hes making it public now, and saying i did this, its in the past, my wife forgave me, instead of hiding it, and letting the media gangrape him

Correction, he’s making it public after the press found out about it and started asking questions.

That said, I really don’t care. He didn’t do anything ILLEGAL, that’s the key difference.

Yup, who fucking cares. The media can suck a dick.

dunn dunn dunnnn

“i thought you were my wife. my bad, ma’am.”

:lol: :rofl:

another reason why the media fucking sucks.

They will probably push this and try to make it a big deal. Who the fuck cares? sounds pretty normal if you ask me.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=56388

Now it’s several women, one a state employee. :picard:

How long before it’s a subordinate and he finds himself in actual trouble?

i would totally milk the blind card. I wonder if they’re hot?

You guys do realize if Paterson has to step down Bruno, a Republican, is our new governor? I guess it’s a two strikes and you’re out rule in NY. :slight_smile:

Bruno is a huge douche. I wouldn’t even like him if I was a Republican. I’ll worry about that when something damaging comes up.

exactly. Respect

He “manned up” once he was called out on it…

Given the current “politcal crisis” I wouldn’t exactly call that forthcoming. Then again, it was an election, so he had nothing to lose either way.

I don’t really care either way because he didn’t break any laws in cheating on his wife. The only question is about his morals… but again, its not an election.

I just thought it was funny.

+1

But after seeing that Paterson’s “shoot to wound” bill I can’t say I’d be upset if he got kicked out too.

His wife said something to the affect of, “We want to show people how to work through their problems.”

Oh, ok, I guess cheating/sleeping around solves problems.:gotme:
Whore.

He said he didn’t break any laws. Adultry?

^ this isn’t a religious fundamentalist state. That’s not against the law.

And from what I can see, they were going through a rough spot in their marraige, pretty much seperated, both saw other people, then decided to work it out. Who cares.

Wasn’t sure about NY.

Anyone find out if these wenches were hot yet? This will help me determine how i feel about him. Yes i am now reducing politics to how ballin’ said politican is.