Paterson spends another $300,000 of your money.

To cover up an embarrassing lawsuit.

<— God I hate this guy. Give me Spitzer back at least.

Paterson, who is legally blind, claimed in a sworn deposition that he didn’t see well enough to have fired Maioriello because of his race.

LOL great excuse

I fucking hate this guy. We as a state just need to apologize to spitzer, throw him a blow and hookers bash and make him Gov. again.

^^^ Agreed

Bring back Spitzer!

reverse racism…redic

lol whats reverse racism? is that when everyone of every race loves each other for being different?:smiley:

what a bunch of assholes. How exactly do you settle a personal suit with state money?

What a joke.

This isn’t a personal suit. If the bosses at an employer won’t hire a certain race, the employer gets sued, not them personally. They are acting on behalf of the company, which in this case in the state.
That said, count me in for the group that wishes spitzer was still in. Everyone was so eager to get him out over something that had little to do with his ability to govern. Including you guys. See http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46783&highlight=spitzer

Don’t worry though, Paterson will be out in the primaries next year. You might as well start calling Andrew Cuomo governor now.

^ I understand.

I think drugs and hookers are tolerable as long as the job gets done and everything else is on the DL.

The United States of Jesus continues to fuck things up by pushing their Pseudo morality into every corner of Government where it does not belong.

when a white person accuses a black person of racism.

because it’s SO rare, it’s like…reverse :thankyou:.

He was using tax money to pay for it :picard:

ok, a few grand for hookers or 300K + 8 billion in new taxes for dumb fuck Patterson. I will pay for the hookers.

Umm, if by tax money you mean his salary… I could be wrong but I am pretty sure he did not use NYS money on his excursions. There was a question to whether he used campaign funds, but unless you donated you really have no cause for complaint.

He wasn’t using tax money. He was claiming to be going to Washington on business, because “expensive hookers” isn’t an acceptable thing to put on his agenda, but he was paying cash out of his own pocket.

Spitzer was headed nowhere. Dont forget the license for illegals thing.

Buuuuuut, Paterson??? C’mon. He does nothing but sit in a room and come up with ridiculous ways to tax the people who aren’t lobbying or giving money in other ways.