GPNY FEb 9th POST NOW TO GET IN !

well I was thinking 9-10am to meet up near the crossgates like we did the last few times… but if you’re saying the race is starting at 3 then i guess that would be way to early…

can we meet up in albany at once and ride down together? Im not sure about the NYC thing but im down to meetup before hand and ride down and grab food etc

if u wanna ride with us u can, just let me know

Woah… really…afternoon/ I was also thinking AM / gotta try and fiddle schedule abit if its gotta be a late day deal

oh oh… as per their website for FEB 9:http://www.gpny.com/calendar2/2011-02-09
Kids Eat Free, Arrive & Drive Racertainment Schedule for Wednesday February 9th

Uptown Track: 3:00pm-4:30pm, 6:15pm-7:30pm, 9:00pm-10:00pm

Downtown Track: None

Super Track: None

13 Y/O & Up Brownstone Track: 3:30pm-7:00pm

8 Y/O & Up Tunnel Track: 3:30pm-7:00pm

*******************I just called and this is accurate: 3-4:30 on uptown is earliest available

i dont even know the sched down at gpny for that day gotta figure that out i guess first

3pm is kinda late

Gonna hit up the guilder otter in new paltz on the way home is the plan dilloyo good sir

Fine by me either way, I’m still going.

I’m in to ride with you Dave, I can meet you guys at crossgates whenever you want. 3pm is a weird time for them to open though.

they open earlier but they have leagues and parties/events. 3pm is their time for unplanned arrive and drive

so we doing this 3pm shit ? i’ll have to see whats good, i def wanna go but now i know that fucks up others schedules dammit

Well I’m still in. :shrug: We can reschedule if need be, not a huge deal really. Figure yo shit out suckazz

yea well its wednesday or bust, we will figure it out, i’ll confirm we are still goin by tomorrow sometime… im def down but it just depends on others at this point

JVG, Brad, and myself are going to be there whether you guys show up or not so don’t worry about us.

It’s not THAT far away that makes a 3pm trip late.

right, i agree… well hopefully we will see ya there dude !

I think this is still doable!

Can’t believe I haven’t heard of this place… I only thought checkers out and AJ’s (in buffalo) were the closest real karting places around here. I’m definately down for the next time you gus figure a later date, sounds like some serious fun.

its mad fun when u go with a group of people from here or just with some friends, wouldnt be half as fun just going down yourself

shit talking is 80% of the fun with karting. going by yourself is like going to the movies alone.

ya fuck that

i’ll see ya down there adam

hahaha sounds like fun

i have no class wed, anyother HVCC rats wanna get in on this?