GPNY FEb 9th POST NOW TO GET IN !

im not gonna make it this time, count me out

disgusting

Thinking about it. This was a blastie a few years ago. Could I do 2 races for 50ish? I think a bunch of us did that last time instead of 4 races.

I know Cossey and AMD have pics from a few years back. Any one with pics post them up!

yeah u dont have to go crazy and spend 100 bucks, u can just do a couple races… just come with us and race how little you want… no worries

Damn i have physics, orgo, orgolab and micro on wednesday lol… If the date gets moved im in.

HOLYL SHIT THE DATE IS FINAL

LOL ok sorry you cant make it but we’ll go again on a weekend for you 9-5 guys

check this out ! http://shift518.com/showthread.php?p=747924#post747924 video at gpny

fucking teacher put a test on that day, no make ups allowed. Guess I’m out.

ok no worries, come along next time home boy

I may have a couple empty seats if we decide to go.

it’ll be about $60 plus tax for two races, $25 per race plus the $10 daily membership fee. Unless they happen to be running their $20 race special the day we go.

weeee

Do ittt

I got a good one, just will have to wait and see if the guys will let it fly when we get there.

I may get black flagged on my first lap

Thanks! The pricing on their site was confusing me…

Nice photo Vlad

lemme see how far from school it is, i might beable to swing it

Swing ittttttt

When are people heading down? Downtown A&D track doesn’t open until 3pm

A few of us are also planning on hitting up the heartland brewery in NYC, or possibly something else there after

Yeah we all kind of need to solidify plans. lol

I don’t need to solidify nothing, my car ride of peeps is set to head down for a light lunch in the area prior.

If nothing else, just plan to be there around 2:30pm, that way there’s plenty of time to shit talk and sign up/get suited before 3pm