Fuck it I’m too fat for that shit… 240 haha

GPNY THREAD IS HERE

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?p=745167#post745167

POST IN IT BITCHES SO WE CAN CONFIRM WHO IS IN AND WHO ISNT

Uptown track top 3 for today…

Singh - 29.242
Boxer - 29.326
capitalcrew - 29.46

Some good pretty clean racing. Got a little dirty at some points but not too many black flags really. Good times. Both of you are going down next time.

i am fat and a terrible driver :frowning:

Pwned u naggahs

Is that the same track as the first page? If so wtf no nitrous allowed.

No, it isn’t.

Whatchu sippin’ on NAGGAH!

speak for yourself. I was flagged 2-3 times per race overtaking people to aggressively :number1

I’m running consistent low 30’s to mid 29’s all day and this cheating fucker pulls a 29.2 out of his ass on the last race to take FTD. saw him topping the tank off with nitromethane on the last run! :lol

first time I’ve stalled a cart too. Jammer got spun in turn 3 and i didn’t see him till late, locked up to avoid and slid backwards into the corner. tried pushing my cart into traffic to block you fuckers from passing me until that lazy corner worker made his way over to start the thing back up

was still one of the best GPNY events i’ve been too.

When are we going again? I wanna play!

Next time we are putting weights in your car. Damn 120lbs disadvantage with my fat ass

Or how about you lose a few pounds :haha

you mean the head on collision with Clark after me and lew split around you wasn’t a high point?

I got you next time adam. I forgot my karting gloves at home so you had the edge. :rofl

No that’s still #1. The look on Clarks face through his visor when I spun around was epic.

You thinking I need gloves for an edge :lol. Shit was fun though right. Uptown track isn’t nearly as fun or fast as downtown. That track has alot of areas where the carts shift weight around and give you lots of opportunity to punt people into the wall.

I definitely want to try the other track, but at the same time I want to stay on uptown because I have all but two corners figured out. It’s fun either way though, looking forward to next time for sure.

supertrack. I’ll just leave that there

F U. Its easier to throw some weights with you anorexic ass that doesnt even fit in the seat then for me to shit out 120lbs. Im just built thick. lol

:rofl those kiddie seats were cute.

Jeff K 28.383…Singh its a good thing you didn’t come, I wouldn’t want to lap you