GPNY Time Trials Leaderboard

Call me when you wanna go I’m down.

I can pretty much go whenever. Being your own boss helps in getting time off.

im down for going as well as one of my buddies for sure.

:rofl This seems pretty serious. When’s everyone going down?

Well according to the gift card I have here I have less than two months to use them(15 months from DOP) so you guys figure a day and we’ll work this out. I have $110 left on the card, should be enough for four races for me. Go down and run a couple, get some lunch, then run a couple more.

Mondays and wednesdays are good for me usually.

anytime idc

Mondays are good for me. Sundays as well.

Mondays are the better day to go to GPNY anyway so that’ll be the day. I’ll look at their schedule here and see if they have an open day that’s not already full of scheduled shit.

sure make it on a weekday so fast people can’t go…

It’s cheaper and less busy on weekdays. Wayne, gat, vlad, me, boxer… we can go, what’s stopping you from taking the day off?

in for challenge.

he’s afraid.

^feel free to check page one to see your place…lol (it would be a damn good heads up race)

2 weeks of vacation a year, I am not sacrificing one of them for karting instead of a track day, real car+real track>karting.

ohhhhhh i see how its gonna be considering we didn’t get on the track together yet!!! I like where this challenge is going! :thumbup

uhm, singh can go to!

I want to go. I’m 20 pounds less, and a hell of a lot wiser than the last time

I weigh 175. What kind of times are you fatties putting down? :rofl

faster than you :ohnoes

:ahh

Stoked to get clowned by you d00ds.

Eric 33.529

Could of been way faster if I wasnt against 6 other drivers on the uptown track.