GPNY Time Trials Leaderboard

ya not good we need a few more people than we had last time to go, and it will work out to be the same per person

they are jsut assholes thats all it is lol… if they gave it to us for 1500 we would be in business here

they know they charge that price cuz with that many people going its too crowded anyways…

2200$ per hour
1100$ per half hour

If you are “only” doing one hour, you have to cough up the full amount to lock yourself in for that hour…

ya idk, just go on a sunday and your good

Exactly.

The way we ran things last time is basically as good as it’s going to get without someone taking on the responsibility of reserving an hour with his/her money.

So although the guy at the front was going on and on about how he could “help us out” to get better deals. It doesn’t add up if you have 25 people, the price is pretty much the same.

I bet his commission / brownie points might change though if he booked “a group event”. Hence the motivation.

For arrive and drive, the best way is to really just go in early on a Sunday and hope for the best with a large group.

Just so people see the math, best your gonna do is maybe 5 11 minute runs, allowing only 1 minute to lock and load…so probably end with like 4 13 minute runs in reality…
for 15 people to go 4 times its cost them, on general sunday rate…1351.50 total
Apposed to $2200 for the same amount of track time… and on a reg day you get a break at least… not many of us could do an hour on track.

The benefit is complete control of races, lengths, stating positions…etc.
Thats an expensive upgrade.

oh u get to control how many laps / the length of the races?

Yep the track is yours for the time you paid, so somebody with the pockets deep enough could organize a 24 hour endurance race if so desired. :ponder

Bump from the fucking dead, managed to propel my 205lb ass to a 32.497 at Downtown today.

33.1xx

I’ve got some $150 odd in gift certificates for this place I should use.

I really need to get to this place

I have a legitimate bruise on the right side of my back which I’m assuming is from the two high-speed left handers (at the crest of the hill and right at the bottom) because I don’t have any on my left side and I didn’t hit any walls or shit like that.

Gokarts are srs :rofl

Holy mother fuck i need to go to this place. I may make a trip to NYC within the next 2 weeks to check it out. Have an apartment to stay at in Manhattan fo freeee.

Murrdawg you in?

that part was dope, once you start going down hill the cart loses grip for a sec then it picks up alot of speed all the way to the finish line

Too bad you’re still slower than me sucka

I think I had more speed on the other two left-handers (not by the restaurant). Idfk, my shit hurts today though.

:frowning:

i want to go so fucking bad!!!

Just like in forza! :lol

I’m closing in on your A class Mugello time :rofl. Need to take some of the suspension goodiez off my STi and make it faster, 445hp and 440lbft ftw for the <450hp race though

I rocked that class with my AE86 lol.