Gran Turismo: HD

wow, looks amazing… Its hard as hell, and every car handles differently and responds just like a real car would…
They scratched the Gran Turismo HD idea and are just going to finish making GT5 now, but Sony threw this out on the network for free download for christmas. Im havin too much fun with it.
Im not the best driver but you get the idea of what it looks like.
http://videos.pittspeed.com/video/b7639249-d927-4c34-abd7-98a10030f859.htm

looks sick

No tires marks ftl. It looks good though.

hope cars dont all sound the same like they always do, that annoyed me soo much

I got to play it in Vegas at the Hard Rock, Sony had the PS3 release party… they had like 50 HD TV’s with PS3 running GT-HD, it was hard to play but the graphics were amazing.

na their fairly different, this is just a concept anyways

At the NAIAS in Detroit last year they had a couple of Corbeau seats mounted to some kinda bracketry with the forced feedback wheels and pedals and shit. It was pretty sweet to play ti like that.

And to think, when GT3 came out for PS2 I thought it was the sickest game graphics wise. That looks unreal.

x2, when i turned the game on for the first time my jaw dropped. And this new one looks way better.

hopfully this has online play.

forza>gt4…it will be the same way as forza2 > gt5. no tire marks left as burnouts done. ps2 could of done better with that…

i hope, it drived me crazy

def looks sick

well the graphics are mind blowing, for a second it almost looked real, But a GTR definitally doesnt sound like that… and there would be smoke, like stated before tire marks… lol crazy quailty thought.

ya i hope the final verizon has tiremarks and shit, but seriously think of all the work they go thru to make the cars as lifelike as possible, matching actual car sounds and such would take sooooooooo long

Those graphics were insane, but then again, the replays always looked better than the actual game.

i cant tell the difference between them…

That’s sweet then. It was always a little different in the earlier versions. Honestly the tire marks don’t bother me that much.