Grand Am -South Hills

Ok I have seen this kid 3 times so far in the south hills …White Grand AM Huge Shopping Cart pop can wing on the trunk…Awesome semi gloss black paintjob on the hood,roof and deck lid. And also cant forget the Fartcan exhaust …Just wana say if I ever see you out of your car youll be picking up your teeth from the ground.

:toughguy:

I think i accidently cut you off today in the walmart parking lot wanna fight me too?

so did this kid say shit to you or you just dont like his car?

I saw this kid too, funny car…almost as bad as thinking a 1st gen neon is too cool to serve as a daily driver…when it obviously is a turdmobile. So why do you want to knock his teeth out? All I could do is laugh at the wannabe thug.

He almost hit my gf at her apartment when she was walking her dog …he was being a race car driver in the parking lot and missed her by maybe 3 feet …

Well okay then. Rip the wing off and smack him with it.

it was me, i confess, please dont beat me up…

flyinglow57 has a white granDAMN…it was probably him

oh snap my bad

poop on his windsheild

oooo such a tough guy…

um im guessing the driver was a 16 year old 80 lbs kid… cause if he was a big dude you wouldnt be saying shit… get over it

Big guys are fun to knock down. The smaller guys are the ones to watch :ugh:

Well put two and two together here, gf takes up one lane, parking lane is only a lane and a half at the most, so maybe it wasn’t his fault?

I’ve seen that car around. its a real piece of work lol

You saying she is fat or the dog is fat

I think he’s saying she has her own gravity.

Pulled in the car, those tampons sure do have strange energies.

didn’t you used to have a grand am :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Devin want to fight?